A List of Poultry & Pet Transporters (updated on 28.5.2015) the following link can be expanded thanks to the tireless work in keeping the links updated. The Belgium Poultry Club do an excellent job with this and this page is also updated. Please contact me if you find another poultry or pet transporter or a broken link. Cheers.
AniTrans Transport is owned and operated by Lawrie and Collette Hayman of Innot Hot Springs QLD.
We transport pets throughout QLD, NSW, VIC and SA monthly.
Collette can be contacted on (07) 4097 0270 or 0488 970 270
of find her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/320512664759644/
AniTrans Transport also use and recommend the following.
These links are for your information only. Any person looking to use a pet transporter should research the company thoroughly first to ensure that the company is reputable and transports in a reliable and stress free environment.
- Ani Trans Transport – www.anitrans.com.au
- Dog Movers – www.dogmovers.com.au
- DogTainers – www.dogtainers.com.au
- Jet Pets – www.jetpets.com.au
- All Animal Transport – www.allanimaltransport.com.au
- Premier Pet Transport – http://www.premierpettransport.com
- Sammis Transport – email@example.com 03-53452101
- Pack-N-Send in Shepparton. Very friendly and helpful in transporting eggs. Use the computer/sensitive mode, this was an excellent service for eggs to be delivered to you intact. They have this soft/special service that allow for sensitive transport of goods like eggs
- Barnett’s Transport request a quote. I have had Californian quail sent via these folks and no problems, they birds arrived in good condition.
- Australia Post – I had eggs delivered to me via post and but one arrived in tact. I have only done this once and would need to do it more often to evaluate this service.
Add a poultry/pet transporter – click here
Transporting your eggs or birds can be a tricky proposition for the new comer.
It is a fact of life that transport costs will always be here for the enthusiast. Keep in mind this allows all of us to get the birds we want for breeding, collecting, etc. So just incorporate the cost, find the best mode of transport for you and get the birds or eggs. It is that easy.